Poster Printing Policies
Please read through the poster printing policies below before submitting the form.
The poster printer up and running. All Posters must be received AT LEAST 48 hours before due date.
- Please proofread your poster before submitting.
- Please do not submit any dark colored, solid backgrounds. These backgrounds cause the paper to become saturated with ink and result in a bad looking.
- Please set the correct poster size BEFORE you create your poster.
- This printer is capable of printing a maximum of 42 x 54 inches.
- Before printing, you must submit a poster request via the website.
- Once the computer lab closes, no posters will be printed.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*Hours subject to change if necessary*
- Teaching Lab
- GIS/AutoCAD Lab
- Public Computer Lab