Promotion and Tenure
2016 – 2017 ANFS P&T Committee Membership (elected)
- Robert Dyer
- Tanya Gressley (Chair of Committee)
- Calvin Keeler
- Mark Parcells
- Carl Schmidt
ANFS P&T Committee
From ANFS By-Laws:
- Five faculty members, majority of which are tenured.
- To review and make recommendations to the chair and college committee on Promotion and Tenure concerning promotion and tenure of department faculty.
- To review and make recommendations to the chair concerning peer reviews which may be used for contract renewal decisions.
- To provide input and make recommendations to the chair concerning initiation and/or renewal of visiting faculty, temporary, adjunct or joint faculty appointments.
- To make recommendations to the department faculty regarding operational aspects of criteria and policies for instruments and/or procedures used in evaluation of faculty.
- To assist in dossier development and presentation.
Application for Promotion and/or Tenure: https://sites.udel.edu/provost/files/2014/12/PromotionForm-1f5e655.pdf
ANFS P&T Policy: https://sites.udel.edu/provost/files/2015/01/AFS-PT-13ur99l.pdf
CANR P&T Policy: https://sites.udel.edu/provost/files/2014/12/CANR_PT-2iklxe1.pdf