Tag Archives: Animal and Food Sciences
- New CANR class will teach students the science, business of ice cream - October 6th, 2014
- New equine science minor open to all UD students - September 22nd, 2014
- UD’s Brannick named American Veterinary Medical Association Future Leader - September 15th, 2014
- Researchers find first evidence of fat-regulating hormone in avian species - September 4th, 2014
- UD students honored by International Association for Food Protection - September 2nd, 2014
- Emergency Poultry Disease Response workshop considers biosecurity, rapid response - August 12th, 2014
- In memoriam: Conrad R. Pope - July 29th, 2014
- Kern, Rogers named Benton Graduate Student Award recipients - June 13th, 2014
- ANFS 2014 Graduate Picnic - May 16th, 2014
- UD faculty members incorporate new ethics modules into their courses - May 14th, 2014
Interact with us through social media to become part of the CANR Family.
Share our website on your networks! Click one of the icons below to share this website.