Tag Archives: Animal and Food Sciences
- UD student gets hands-on experience in South African veterinary clinic - March 24, 2015
- UD student uses genome annotation to help study crocodiles, alligators, gharials - February 17, 2015
- UD graduate goes to work as a herdsperson at Herr Angus Farm - November 18, 2014
- New CANR class will teach students the science, business of ice cream - October 6, 2014
- New equine science minor open to all UD students - September 22, 2014
- UD’s Brannick named American Veterinary Medical Association Future Leader - September 15, 2014
- Researchers find first evidence of fat-regulating hormone in avian species - September 4, 2014
- UD students honored by International Association for Food Protection - September 2, 2014
- Emergency Poultry Disease Response workshop considers biosecurity, rapid response - August 12, 2014
- In memoriam: Conrad R. Pope - July 29, 2014
Interact with us through social media to become part of the CANR Family.
Share our website on your networks! Click one of the icons below to share this website.