Tag Archives: Animal and Food Sciences
- Lasher Lab makeover helps with poultry disease diagnostics and research, response - April 29, 2015
- UD alum dives into world of sea animal stranding, health, rehabilitation - April 13, 2015
- UD student gets hands-on experience in South African veterinary clinic - March 24, 2015
- UD student uses genome annotation to help study crocodiles, alligators, gharials - February 17, 2015
- UD graduate goes to work as a herdsperson at Herr Angus Farm - November 18, 2014
- New CANR class will teach students the science, business of ice cream - October 6, 2014
- New equine science minor open to all UD students - September 22, 2014
- UD’s Brannick named American Veterinary Medical Association Future Leader - September 15, 2014
- Researchers find first evidence of fat-regulating hormone in avian species - September 4, 2014
- UD students honored by International Association for Food Protection - September 2, 2014
Interact with us through social media to become part of the CANR Family.
Share our website on your networks! Click one of the icons below to share this website.