Tag Archives: Animal and Food Sciences
- UD students travel to California to learn about technology within produce industry - June 25, 2015
- UD students help New Bolton Center with research on sows - June 10, 2015
- UD’s Kali Kniel receives awards for teaching, research and advising - June 8, 2015
- Lasher Lab makeover helps with poultry disease diagnostics and research, response - April 29, 2015
- UD alum dives into world of sea animal stranding, health, rehabilitation - April 13, 2015
- UD student gets hands-on experience in South African veterinary clinic - March 24, 2015
- UD student uses genome annotation to help study crocodiles, alligators, gharials - February 17, 2015
- UD graduate goes to work as a herdsperson at Herr Angus Farm - November 18, 2014
- New CANR class will teach students the science, business of ice cream - October 6, 2014
- New equine science minor open to all UD students - September 22, 2014
Interact with us through social media to become part of the CANR Family.
Share our website on your networks! Click one of the icons below to share this website.