Tag Archives: Animal and Food Sciences
- Kern, Rogers named Benton Graduate Student Award recipients - June 13th, 2014
- ANFS 2014 Graduate Picnic - May 16th, 2014
- UD faculty members incorporate new ethics modules into their courses - May 14th, 2014
- Dyer receives Excellence in Teaching Award - May 7th, 2014
- Crowds gather to view agriculture, natural resources exhibits at Ag Day - April 30th, 2014
- Two Ethics Forum events scheduled - April 28th, 2014
- Researchers find first evidence of fat-regulating hormone in avian species - April 24th, 2014
- UD students get hands-on animal experience during lambing season - April 17th, 2014
- New AGcelerate program provides CANR freshmen with support - April 10th, 2014
- UD group visits New Zealand to learn about differences in agriculture - April 1st, 2014
Interact with us through social media to become part of the CANR Family.
Share our website on your networks! Click one of the icons below to share this website.