Tag Archives: Applied Economics and Statistics
- Fooks receives the 2015 George Herbert Ryden Dissertation Prize - June 12, 2015
- More on his plate: student starts and runs “Joost Wafel Co.” - May 15, 2015
- UD statistics student works on analytics for hockey, basketball teams - March 18, 2015
- New UD research center — ag policy meets economics - November 24, 2014
- Federal funding to UD supports oyster farming in Delaware’s Inland Bays - October 6, 2014
- New book by UD professor highlights latest work in land economics - September 9, 2014
- Steve Hastings’ 2014 China Trip Travel Log - June 23, 2014
- UD faculty members incorporate new ethics modules into their courses - May 14, 2014
- UD students create predictive models for Capital One competition - January 23, 2014
- UD statistics students spend summer getting real world experience - November 12, 2013
Interact with us through social media to become part of the CANR Family.
Share our website on your networks! Click one of the icons below to share this website.