Tag Archives: Applied Economics and Statistics
- New UD research center — ag policy meets economics - November 24th, 2014
- Federal funding to UD supports oyster farming in Delaware’s Inland Bays - October 6th, 2014
- New book by UD professor highlights latest work in land economics - September 9th, 2014
- Steve Hastings’ 2014 China Trip Travel Log - June 23rd, 2014
- UD faculty members incorporate new ethics modules into their courses - May 14th, 2014
- UD students create predictive models for Capital One competition - January 23rd, 2014
- UD statistics students spend summer getting real world experience - November 12th, 2013
- CANR recognizes the George M. Worrilow Award winner and Distinguished Alumni Award recipients - October 30th, 2013
- Titus Awokuse Accepted for the APLU national Food Systems Leadership Institute - October 25th, 2013
- Interdisciplinary study shows honey producers how to market their product - September 11th, 2013
Interact with us through social media to become part of the CANR Family.
Share our website on your networks! Click one of the icons below to share this website.