Facilities Reservations – Newark Campus
Numerous rooms are available for use by faculty members, staff members, and student groups. The information below outlines the ways in which these rooms can be reserved.
- To request a room for a course, please work through your department scheduling coordinator.
- The following departmental conference rooms are available. Please contact ANFS for TNS 049; PLSC for TNS 156, and ENWC for TNS 256.
- To schedule TNS rooms 132, 009, or 002 for non-class uses, please use the Special Events Classroom Request form online. Please note that Registered Student organizations must use the click here to request TNS 132, 009, or 002.
- To schedule Townsend Hall 006 Computer Lab, 007 Teaching Computer Lab/ITV Room, or Portable ITV unit for non-class uses, please complete an online reservation request using the electronic form.
- If you are interested in reserving Conference Rooms 233, please call (302) 831-2502 or e-mail Debbie Hall firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Here is a link to the schedule calendar so you can see when Room 233 is available.
- For students and organizations planning on selling homemade baked goods in the commons area please download the Delaware Health & Social Services (DHSS), “OPERATE TEMPORARY FOOD ESTABLISHMENT (TFE)” and fax it to DHSS to obtain a permit. The permit must be clearly visible to purchasers at the time of the sale.
- Reservation of the Commons, or any other room, does not automatically include use of the outside grounds spaces and/or UD Botanic Gardens. To check the availability of these spaces, you must email Jenny McDermott (email@example.com) AND Melinda Zoehrer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check availability and receive approval for use of the outdoor area(s).
- To schedule a FGL room (not listed above) for non-class use, please call 302-831-3574 or e-mail Bill Bartz email@example.com.