Erin M. Brannick, DVM, MS, DACVP
- MS/DACVP The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine 2010
- DVM The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine 2006
- BA (Biology) Wittenberg University 2001
Director and Pathologist
Diagnostic Histopathology Service for:
- Lasher laboratory
- Maryland Department of Agriculture
- West Virginia Department of Agriculture
- Collaborative: Histopathologic analysis for researchers engaged in studies related to animal disease and animal models of human disease. Consultation regarding tissue dissection, collection, trimming, fixation, image capture, and techniques in immunohistochemistry.
- American Association of Avian Pathologists (AAAP) – member
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP)- member (Education Committee)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) – member
- Reviewer- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association (JAVMA)
- Reviewer- American Journal of Veterinary Research (AJVR)
- Reviewer – Avian Diseases
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP) Young Investigator Award (2010)
- The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine Excellence in Pathology (2006)
Jack Gelb, Jr., Brian S. Ladman, Conrad R. Pope, J. Miguel Ruano, Erin M. Brannick, Daniel A. Bautista, Colleen M. Coughlin, and Lauren A. Preskenis. Characterization of Nephropathogenic Infectious Bronchitis Virus DMV/1639/11 recovered from Delmarva broiler chickens in 2011. Avian Diseases, 57: 1, 65-70, 2013.
Erin M. Brannick, Jianying Zhang, Xiaoli Zhang, and Paul C. Stromberg. Influence of submission form characteristics on clinical information received in biopsy accession. J VET Diagn Invest. November 2012 24: 1073-1082.
Kimberly M. Newkirk, F. Jason Duncan, Erin M. Brannick, Heather L. Chandler, Allison E. Parent, and Donna F. Kusewitt. The acute cutaneous inflammatory response is attenuated in Slug-knockout mice. Lab. Invest. (2008) 88, 831-841.