Thomas W. Ilvento
- Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, 1985
- M.S., University of New Hampshire, 1981
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University, 1978
- STAT200 Basic Statistical Practice
- APEC/STAT408 Research Methods I
- APEC/STAT608 Statistical Research Methods
Activities & Research
- StatLab, Co-Director
- LEADelaware, Instructor
- Graduate Internship Director
- Regional Economic Development
- Social Demography
- Survey Design and Implementation
- Ilvento, Thomas W. 2013 Statistics, Plain and Simple, Second Edition. Kendall Hunt, ISBN:978-1-4652-0445-5, 406 pages.
LEADelaware Class III. An Agriculture and Natural Resource Leadership Program. Class III is just beginning. Funds committed from the Delaware Department of Agriculture ($20,000), The College of Agriculture and Natural Resources ($10,000), and participant tuition. (Total expected budget is $54,000; with Laurie Wolinski).
MIdAtlantic Farm Credit Student Internship Project. This is a project to develop a marketing plan using six undergraduate students. The project will be completed by the end of Spring semester, 2012. It is funded by MidAtlantic Farm Credit ($6,840, with Laurie Wolinski).
- 2010 – 2011
The Impact of Agriculture on Delaware’s Economy. College of Agriculture and Natural Resources ($48,100; with Titus Awokuse).
LEADelaware Class II. An Agriculture and Natural Resource Leadership Program. Class II comprised 13 Fellows. Funds came from the Delaware Department of Agriculture ($10,000), The College of Agriculture and Natural Resources ($10,000), and participant tuition ($19,500). (Total budget was $39,500 plus $13,000 from Ilvento PDA; with Bill McGowan and Laurie Wolinski).
Economic Impact Analysis of Delaware Equine Industry. Delaware Department of Agriculture ($36,800; Co-Principle Investigator with Titus Awokuse)
- Popkin, Jennifer H., Joshua M. Duke, Allison M. Borchers, and Thomas Ilvento 2013 Social Costs From Proximity To Hydraulic Fracturing In New York State, Energy Policy, forthcoming
- Wahl, Michael J., DDS, Thomas W. Ilvento, PhD, Margaret M. Schmitt, DMD, Jean A. Wahl, DMD, Syamack Ganjavian, DMD 2013 Articaine with 1:100,000 epinephrine versus articaine with 1:200,000 epinephrine – does the dosage of epinephrine matter?, eJournal of Denistry, April-June, Vol 3, Issue 2.
- Ilvento, Thomas W. 2013 Statistics, Plain and Simple, Second Edition. Kendall Hunt, ISBN: 978-0-7575-8435-0, 393 pages.
- Ilvento, Thomas W. 2010 Statistics, Plain and Simple. Kendall Hunt, ISBN: 978-0-7575-8435-0, 297 pages.
- Cubillos, Jorge H. and Thomas W. Ilvento, 2012 The Impact of Study Abroad on Students’ Self-Efficacy Perceptions. Foreign Language Annals, Winter 2012, Vol. 45, Iss. 4, pp 494-511.
- Kristen A. Saksa, Kristen A., Thomas W. Ilvento and Susan S. Barton, 2012 “Interpretation of Sustainable Landscapes Affects Student Perception of Sustainable Landscape Features.” HortTechnology, June 2012 vol. 22 no. 3 402-409
- MidAtlantic Farming Credit Marketing Analysis, July 1, 2012, 30 pages of narrative and analysis, 155 pages with appendices (with assistance from: Laurie Wolinski, Dan Baker, Jessica Fry, Criztal Hernandez, Eric Pierson, Joe Servadio, and Thomas Whitehouse)
- The Impact of Agriculture on Delaware’s Economy, December 2010, 21 pages. (with Titus Awokuse and Zachery Johnson).
- Economic Impact Analysis of Delaware Equine Industry. 2004. (with Titus Awokuse).