- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Biological Systems Engineering, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
- Masters of Science (M.S.), Agricultural Engineering, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY.
- Bachelors of Engineering (BE), Civil Engineering, Nagpur University, Nagpur, India.
- Nonpoint Source Pollution
- Watershed Hydrochemistry
- Sources, flowpaths, and fate of carbon and nitrogen in watersheds
- Climate change and climate variability impacts on watershed biogeochemistry
- Water quality and ecosystem services in suburban and exurban watersheds
- Member, American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- Singh*, S., S. Inamdar, M. Mitchell, and P. McHale. 2013. Seasonal pattern of dissolved organic matter (DOM) in watershed sources: Influence of hydrologic flow paths and autumn leaf fall. Biogeochemistry 10.1007/s10533-013-9934-1.
- Dhillon*, G., and S. Inamdar. 2013. Storm event patterns of particulate organic carbon (POC) for large storms and differences with dissolved organic carbon (DOC). Biogeochemistry 10.1007/s10533-013-9905-6.
- Singh*, S., S. Inamdar, and D. Scott. 2013. Comparison of two PARAFAC models of dissolved organic matter fluorescence for a mid-Atlantic forested watershed in the USA. Journal of Ecosystems Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 532424, 16 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/532424.
- Dhillon*, G., and S. Inamdar. 2013. Extreme storms and changes in particulate and dissolved organic carbon in runoff: Entering uncharted waters? Geophysical Research Letters VOL. 40, 1–6, doi:10.1002/grl.50306.
- Inamdar, S., G. Dhillon*, S. Singh*, S. Dutta*, D. Levia, M. Mitchell, J. Van Stan, D. Scott, P. McHale. 2013. Temporal patterns of runoff and the controls of end-member chemistry in a forested headwater catchment. Water Resources Research VOL. 49, 1–17, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20158.
- Vaicunas*, R., S. Inamdar, S. Dutta*, D. Aga, L. Zimmerman, J.T. Sims. 2013. Statewide survey of hormones and antibiotics in surface waters of Delaware. Journal of American Water Resources Association DOI: 10.1111/jawr.12031.