- Ph.D., Plant Physiology in Weed Science, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- M.S., Agronomy/Weed Science with a minor in Experimental Statistics, Clemson University
- B.S., Agronomy with a minor in Business, Clemson University
Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee and direct agronomic and vegetable research and extension projects conducted at the Center and off-farm locations.
- Responsible for the facility budget and fiscal matters, infrastructure maintenance and securing extramural funds for facility operations.
- Conduct applied research in the area of agronomic crops, weed control and assist clientele in troubleshooting weed control and basic agronomic problems.
- Assist in coordination and participate in numerous workshops/field days targeted at educating ag. industry and producers on improving crop production.
- Informally assist with recruitment of students from Southern Delaware to attend UD and particularly the College, and teach undergraduate courses in Weed Science (Principles & Application), and in Delaware Agriculture (Understand Delaware Agriculture).