Finalizing Agreement With Sponsor
NOTE: All CANR Research or Services agreements over $50,000 will be processed by the RO
- PI will finalize research protocol with your industry sponsor.
- PI may use the standard budget templates to determine total budget amount.
- If sponsor requests UD standard research agreement OR UD standard service agreement, PI can forward the same to the sponsor for review.
- In many cases, sponsor will provide their agreement.
- PI will forward protocol and budget along with agreement to Senior Sponsored Research Coordinator (SPC) or Departmental Business Administrator (DBA).
- SPC/DBA will prepare internal proposal forms and route for approval.
- RO will review and negotiate agreement with sponsor as needed.
- Upon completion of negotiation, RO will sign and approve and send to Sponsor institution for full execution.
- PI may start work after the agreement is fully executed by all parties.