Internship, Independent Study, and Research Forms

Completing an Internship, doing Undergraduate Research, or enrolling in an Independent Study are several ways to enrich your undergraduate experience.  If you are interested in any of these opportunities, you are required to submit the appropriate paperwork to the Department of Animal and Food Sciences in Room 044 Townsend Hall in addition to registering for the appropriate course.