- Maia Tatinclaux, a graduate student studying environmental engineering at the University of Maryland;
- Samantha Loprinzo, associate at ICF International;
- Matthew Loaicono, market analyst at Monitoring Analytics;
- Kristen Atwood, research assistant at ICF International;
- Chelsea Halley, environmental scientist at the Site Investigation and Restoration Section of the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control;
- Kristen DeWire, assistant attorney general in the Office of the Attorney General, Maryland Department of the Environment; and
- Alex DeWire, environmental scientist, Tetra Tech Inc.
University of Delaware students interested in pursuing environmental careers had the opportunity to learn from UD alumni who are now professionals in various environmental fields at the second annual Environmental Career Morning held on Saturday, March 9, in Townsend Hall. The seven panelists at the Environmental Career Morning included: