The UDairy Creamery is offering a 10 percent discount on all individual cuts of University of Delaware-raised Angus beef available for sale at the Creamery stores in Newark and Wilmington.
All of the Angus beef available comes straight from the UD farm’s herd of Angus cattle raised on the Webb Farm, separate from UD’s Holstein Dairy herd.
Items available include:
- 18-ounce T-bone steak—$17.99
- 12-ounce New York strip—$17.99
- 4 to 6-ounce Angus burger—$9.22
- 24-ounce porterhouse steak–$23.39
- 8-ounce sirloin steak—$11.69
- 16-ounce Delmonico steak—$20.69
- 8-ounce filet mignon—$16.19
- 8-ounce iron steak—$11.69
- 16-ounce skirt steak—$14.39
In addition, UD farm-raised Angus beef boxes are available as part of the winter sale, which runs through March 30 or while supplies last.
A small box costs $119.99, a reduction from the normal list price of $147.92, and includes two New York strip steaks, two sirloin steaks, two Delmonico steaks and two filet mignon Steaks.
A large box costs $189, a reduction from the normal list price of $239.88, and includes two New York Strip steaks, two sirloin steaks, two Delmonico steaks, two filet mignon steaks, two porterhouse steaks and two T-bone steaks.
Article by Adam Thomas