Celebrate Diversity in October!
October is Global Diversity Awareness Month, LBGT History Month and National Disability Employment Awareness Month.
Mission Statement: The College of Agriculture and Natural Resources is committed to promoting an inclusive and supportive environment for all faculty, staff, and students. The CANR Diversity Committee is actively developing activities, training, and programming aligned with UD’s Diversity Action Plan.
Feedback and Committee Membership: The College’s Diversity Committee members welcome your comments, questions, and feedback via the link below. All members of CANR (undergraduate students, graduate students, staff, and faculty) interested in serving on the committee are welcome and can join by following the link below.
- The AGcelerate Enrichment Program, a program for CANR student success: http://canr.udel.edu/agcelerate/
- Summer Institute, a CANR undergraduate research program: http://canr.udel.edu/canrsi/
- UD ADVANCE, a UD program aimed at increasing opportunities for women and, in particular, women of color: http://sites.udel.edu/advance/
CANR Diversity Committee Members
- Susan Barton, PLSC faculty representative
- Melissa Archer, graduate student representative
- Doug Crouse, CANR Cooperative Extension representative
- Katie Daly, Undergraduate Student Services representative
- Deborah Delaney, ENWC faculty representative
- Tanya Gressley, CANR Chief Diversity Advocate and ANFS faculty member
- Lesa Griffiths, ANFS faculty representative
- Ashley Kennedy, graduate student representative
- Palaniappa Krishnan, APEC faculty representative
- Christy Mannering, CANR Web Developer
- Kawkab Rasheed, CANR Diversity Liaison and Business Officer
- Jordyn Stevens, undergraduate student representative