Facilities Reservations – Newark Campus

Numerous rooms are available for use by faculty members, staff members, and student groups. The information below outlines the ways in which these rooms can be reserved.
  • To request a room for a course, please work through your department scheduling coordinator.
  • The following departmental conference rooms are available. Please contact Animal and Food Sciences for TNS 049; Plant and Soil Sciences for TNS 156, and Entomology and Wildlife Ecology for TNS 256. If you are interested in reserving Conference Rooms 233, please call (302) 831-2502 or e-mail Debbie Hall debhall@udel.edu.
  • To schedule the Townsend Hall Commons, you should first read over the Townsend Hall Commons Rental Terms of Use document.   Please read through this document thoroughly it will explain information regarding furniture, podiums, etc.  Then you must email Debbie Hall debhall@udel.edu to check availability.  After you have received confirmation from Debbie that the room is available, you must complete a Townsend Hall Commons Reservation Web Form.
    • For students and organizations planning on selling homemade baked goods in the commons area please download the Delaware Health & Social Services (DHSS), “OPERATE TEMPORARY FOOD ESTABLISHMENT (TFE)” and fax it to DHSS to obtain a permit. The permit must be clearly visible to purchasers at the time of the sale.
  • Reservation of the Commons, or any other room, does not automatically include use of the outside grounds spaces and/or UD Botanic Gardens.  To check the availability of these spaces, email John Frett to check availability and receive approval for use of the outdoor area(s).
  • To schedule a Fischer Greenhouse Laboratory room (not listed above) for non-class use, please call 302-831-3574 or e-mail Bill Bartz wcbartz@udel.edu.