- Ph.D. – Plant Pathology – North Carolina State University
- M.S. – Plant Pathology – North Carolina State University
- B.S. – Plant Biology – North Carolina State University
- The Koehler lab seeks to reduce crop loss due to disease through applied field research and laboratory investigations to understand pathogen biology. The goal of this program is to conduct research to develop and support sustainable disease management strategies that are shared through extension programming.
- Member, American Phytopathological Society
- Member, Mycological Society of America