Jarrod O. Miller
- Ph.D. – Soil Science – University of Kentucky
- M.S. – Crop and Soil Environmental Science – Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- B.S. – Environmental Science – Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- My collaborators and I are interested in how precision ag technologies can make farms more economically and environmentally efficient. This includes drones (UAV), variable rate equipment (planters, applicators and irrigation), sensors, and yield monitors.
- Member, American Society of Agronomy
- Member, Soil Science Society of America