Randall J. Wisser
- Postdoc – Quantitative Genetics – North Carolina State University
- Ph.D. – Plant Breeding and Genetics – Cornell University
- B.S. – Biological Science – Florida International University
- Genome Science: Technologies and Techniques
- Genetics and Breeding
- Diversity of the Double Helix
- The Wisser laboratory works in the domain of plant genomics and breeding.
- Investigations are centered on elucidating the genetic basis and other biological aspects of complex traits, response to artificial selection, environmental adaptation, and quantitative disease resistance.
- The laboratory provides a setting for trainees and professionals to address biological questions relevant to plant improvement while developing fundamental skills in biology, breeding, statistics, bioinformatics, and molecular biology through a combination of field, laboratory, and computational experimentation.
- Member, Genetics Society of America
- Member, National Association of Plant Breeders
- Member, American Phytopathological Society