Plant and Soil Sciences
We have excellent teaching, research, and outreach programs in the areas of plant biology (cellular, genetics, genomics, microbial, molecular and physiology), agronomy (including pathology, soil management, and weed science), horticulture (sustainable landscapes, fruits, and vegetables), landscape architecture, and environmental soil sciences (biogeochemistry, hydrology, and plant-soil interactions). We have a distinguished faculty, known nationally and internationally for their research and outreach, and within UD for their excellence in teaching, advising, and mentoring students.
Faculty Position Job Announcement
UD’s Landscape Architecture program, located within the Department of Plant and Soil Sciences, seeks applications for a full-time nine-month tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professor of Landscape Architecture.
Read the job description here.
- UD researchers help area golf courses choose plants for out of play areas
September 14, 2018
- Beverage Career Choices Day
September 11, 2018
- Food security under changing climate
August 31, 2018
- Summer Scholar Amelia Griffith looks for ways to defend key global food source
August 28, 2018
- UD drone work covers two bases
July 19, 2018
- News archive >>