- This event has passed.
Custom Bows Popup
November 8, 2019 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
What to get a jump on all the holiday festivities? Bring your lunch and eat while your bow is being made! Know what you want? Use our pre-order form and pick-up during the designated days/times. Location: The Commons, Townsend Hall, on UD’s South Campus.
Why pay more for less? These handmade bows are the bomb! Pick from over 200 different ribbons in fall, winter, and holiday colors and patterns. You can choose a pre-made bow, or our expert crafters will help you select complementary ribbons and create a gorgeous, multi-ribboned bow just for you while you wait, or, for multiple bows for stair rails or trees, select your colors and style for later pick-up. You can select:
- gift wrap bows with tails to wrap around that special package; without tails, they’re perfect on a tree;
- wreath bows to adorn your holiday wreath, mailbox, light post, stair rail or larger package;
- and super-sized tree topper or newel (stair) post bows that will knock your socks off. These could also be used on light posts or mailboxes.
All the bows will last for years if used indoors, and most (not all) will give you years of use outdoors. Each bow can be adorned with a little bit of the UDBG, too, in the form of cones, grasses, fruits, flowers, etc.!
The fine print:
- Tree bows (4-6”, 3” tails)………………………………………………..$ 3 each, 10/$25, 20/$45
- Gift wrapping bows (4-6” plus 2’ tails)……………………………$ 5 each
- Wreath/Stair rail/Mail box/Light post bows (7-10”) ………$10 each
- Tree topper/Newel (Stair) Post bows (12” & Up)……………$25 each, plus $2/ft for streamers
- Over 30 samples are available to view in the Plant Science (PLSC) office, 152 Townsend Hall.
- Pre-orders for multiple bows for stair rails or trees can be made for later pick up. Ribbon availability is first come, first served.
- Storage boxes (1’x1’) are available for $2 each.
- Click here for a pre-order form or get one in the PLSC office. Pick up Pre-Orders during the Pop-Ups or by arrangement.
- Cash or check only please.
- Questions? Contact Donna: email@example.com.